HomeRoom is very excited to be offering an entrepreneurial mindset program for children of middle school age (Grades 5-8) in partnership with PowerPlay Young Entrepreneurs. You can learn more about the program and it’s impact by visiting the Kay Meek screening of the Mindset Matters Documentary which follows four students as they participate in the PowerPlay Young Entrepreneurs program. The 45 minute film screening will shown at 7PM on May14th at Kay Meek Arts Centre located at 1700 Mathers Avenue, West Vancouver.
The PowerPlay Young Entrepreneurs program will be offered at HomeRoom on the following dates:
- Spring Program May 30 – June 27 – (5 workshops) Thursdays 4:30pm to 7:00pm/$495
- Spring Program June 1 – June 29 – (5 workshops) Saturdays 9:30am to 12:00pm/$495
- Summer Program July 8-12 – Mon-Fri daily from 10am-3.30pm course/$495
- Summer Program July 15-19 – Mon-Fri daily from 10am-3.30pm course/$495
- Summer Program Aug 12-16 – Mon-Fri daily from 10am-3.30pm course/$495
View the short film trailer here https://vimeo.com/295437964